Naples in South Italy has a wonderful location by the sea, surrounded by the Sorrentine Peninsula and surmounted by Mount Vesuvius.
The characteristic historic centre with churches, pizzerias and museums is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Discover the real Napoli and its historic centre with hidden churches, catacombs and a large underground city. The beautiful southern Italian metropolis is considered the birthplace of pizza – only there’s the true Pizza napoletana. Taste the delicious Limoncello, a Neapolitan caffè in a bar and the traditional sweet Sfogliatella.
The harbour city and its surrounding is rich of cultural attractions and natural beauties. The archaeological excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum are the most famous attractions in Italy. But also the still active volcano Mount Vesuvius, the beautiful Amalfi coast or Sorrento Coast and the wonderful islands of Capri, Ischia and Procida invite you to unforgettable discoveries.
All about Naples:
- Discover the highlights in Naples
- Attractions – what to see: Museums, churches. buildings, panorama
- Shopping – shopping streets and markets
- Amazing Events – Pizza Festival, May of the Monuments and more
- Neapolitan Culture and Tradition
- Culinary and Cooking- Neapolitan cuisine and recipes
- Traveler Information – how to arrive, weather, airport, ferry, FAQ
- Cruise to Naples: Shore excursions and tours
Book Tours & Things to do
Book a ferry from Naples to Capri, Ischia and Procida
You can buy tickets for ferries and hydrofoils at the port Molo Beverello or online from home. There is ferry transport to many destinations in Italy, also to the islands Capri, Ischia, Procida, to Amalfi Coast and Sorrento. FAQ about ferry transport in Naples.
Online-booking, schedules and fares:
Ferry tickets online – information about the timetable